Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So Now I'm a Blogger . . .

So people have been telling me for years that I need to start writing down some of our stories and experiences. So we recently started our website http://www.lovelightboutique.com/, and I've been enjoying writing the copy for all the about us, policies, FAQ and other sections, and I'm running out of things to write there. So I'm reading a book on Search Engine Optimization as part of our website launch and development, which tells me I need to have a blog and link to our website there, and write articles and get reciprocal links and such. (just checked the blog item off of my to-do list, thank you very much) So now I'm a blogger . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian!
    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy! New to this - figured out how to follow some of yours, but can't figure out how to follow 'Twas Brillig'.

    ReplyDelete